If you have been paying attention to the news at all you know that Trump issued an executive order banning immigrants as well as citizens with green cards from entering the United States if their birth origins were from 1 of a list of 7 Muslim countries. With hundreds of people stranded at the airport and unable to go to their homes, families, and lives; protests broke out at airports all across the country. By Saturday night, a judge issued a temporary stay of the executive order. It is still astounding that this even became a thing, without a doubt. But, when I sat and thought about it, banning things from America is not such an awful idea. I have a few ideas of some shit Trump can ban to make our country great again.
- The cops shooting unarmed black people so we can have the chance to live past 25.
- The confederate flag because we won the civil war and ya’ll need to get over it.
- The ridiculous prices of cell phone bills. I mean, seriously! It’s ridiculous.
- The school to prison pipeline because that model isn’t helping anyone.
- The phrase Make America Great Again because I might barf if I hear one more Trump supporter say it.
- The white folks still asking why they can’t say Nigga(er).
- The woman that lied about Emmett Till because we really don’t need her in this country another second.
- Side chicks– put them hoes on their own island to rot.
- The overuse of at home tanning systems because, lets be honest, y’all look ridiculous with that Cheeto orange glow.
- The cops that murdered Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland, Mike Brown, and the countless black men, women, and children.
- Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer because I think we’ve collectly decided we’re over them.
- People that keep posting those memes that say “Repost if you love Jesus”. Like come on.
- That guy that tried to play me last summer. That muddasucka can go.
Put them executive orders to use, Trump, and ban the shit that really needs to go. Thanks.