Going natural doesn’t just change how you view, style, and care for your hair. Going natural can change your life in a number of ways that you won’t even expect but you will be thrilled when it happens! Here are 5 ways that your life can change once you go natural that have nothing to do with your hair!
1. You will demand more from your beauty products- You will want to see the ingredients, what country they originated from, and the first and last name of the person who made them– mm kay!
2. You might have the desire to work on your health- Now that your hair is junk free, you may suddenly have the desire to get your health and diet in order. I mean, why not?
3. You just may decide to change up your clothing style- That’s right! Your hair will look so damn good that you might want to grab a few new dresses, and a pair of hip hugging pants.
4. You will probably become a scientist- Your journey will almost force you to learn so much about how hair works, oils, and butters that you will sound like a well read scientist to your friends and probably to yourself.
5. You may become slightly annoying- Which I mean in the most well meaning way possible since I suffer from this sometimes. Going natural is such an eye opening experience that you will feel like you have to tell everyone about it, why they are crazy for not going natural, and how olive oil can change their life!