Are you the ultimate product junkie? Take this quiz now and find out!
1. How many shampoos do you have right now?
A. 3 or more
B. 1 for clarifying and another that is moisturizing.
C. I usually use apple cider vinegar but also have a backup.
2. How long do you use a product before deciding if you like it?
A. About a month
B. Until the product is empty.
C. I give it about a week at most.
3. How often do you buy a new product?
A. Usually only when I am repurchasing.
B. When my product is empty, I may take that chance to try something new.
C. Usually when I see something on sale.
4. How much do you spend on products per month?
B. I don’t limit myself to a budget.
C. My budget is more like $20 bimonthly.
5. You see on Twitter that one of your favorite brands has a new line premiering. The only thing is that it is $30 per 2 ounces. You:
A. Buy it! It’s your fav!
B. $30 for 2 ounces? Pass.
C. See if you can find a free sample to test it out and determine if it is worth it.
Tally up your points!
1. A= 6, B= 4, C= 2
2. A= 2, B=4, C= 6
3. A=2, B=4, C= 6
4. A= 4, B= 6, C= 2
5. A= 6, B= 2, C= 4