Things you will need:
- Knee high sheer stocking
- Measuring cups
- Bag of flax seeds (can be purchased at whole foods or any grocery store)
- Aloe gel
- Tongs or an oven mit with a plastic bag over it
- Essential oil (optional)
- Slip your stocking over the container as pictured.
- Combine 1/4 cups of flax-seed with 1&1/2 cups water in a pot at a medium heat.
- Continuously stir.
- Once your mixture has thickened to an almost slime like consistency, remove from heat.
- Carefully pour your mixture into the stocking covered container.
- Let the mixture slowly drain.
- Release the stocking from the container and squeeze the remainder of the gel out using your tongs or mits.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of aloe gel and stir.
- Add a few drops of desired essential oil.
Your gel should be stored in the refrigerator. I also suggest writing the date on the container. The gel keeps for about 2 weeks. This gel is aaaamazing with twist outs and braidouts. It is also great with regular wash-n-go’s. Enjoy